miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2013

Thinking about London

Hello everyone!
I've always wanted to visit England, and specially London. It seems to be such an interesting place, full of culture and music is everywhere. Also I always wanted to visit the country side of England, the green and blue, the nature. And the castles full of history and architecture.



But a more touristic place that I would like to visit and get on is the London eyed, I found it so much fun and despite that I’m scare of high I would do it gladly.


It cost £21.51 plus the tube, that by the way is very strange system, because you have to travel and pay for the trip depending of the area or location. They have I think, 7 locations. I’m used to pay a unique tariff for any trip in the subway of Santiago, and is very cheap because I’m a student.Otherwise it will be difficult to travel around Santiago.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario