miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2013

Memories

Hi! When I think about the beach I’ll always remember my vacations in the 90’s, when my family and I went to vacation all together, now my brother lives in Germany and my sister doesn’t live with us, so we don’t get a lot of opportunities to be all together vacationing. It's sad how things change, but is part of the path.
We went to La Laguna de Zapallar and Maitencillo. In the picture are my two sisters and my brother, I’m on the left side, I think I was around 5-6 years old, I have greats memories of these vacations we always played on the sand and my brother always chase us, grab our feet and make us fall on the sand with our faces, it was so funny. Well now I look at it that way.
I haven’t gone to Zapallar in many years; I would love to come back with all my family. Relax and play with them again.

1 comentario:

  1. Aww lovely all together. When your brother return from germany you'll go somewhere with them for sure.

    ResponderEliminar