miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2013

Designer to be.


Hi Hi!
In this post I’m going to talk about what I’m studying and why. Well, I’m study Industrial design, but that wasn’t my first option. I always wanted to study Odontology, like I said in an older post. But I couldn’t :(. When I was younger I wanted to study many things, one of them was Gastronomy, I still want to. Perhaps no study, like in a professional way, but I wanted to learn a big deal of it.
In relation of my career, I decided to study Design because I always wanted to have an independent job, and this career can give me that, well that’s my idea. Also I’m not a one way person, I mean that I don’t have one skill in one area, and design give me the opportunity of develop many abilities, and I never see the same thing, but in some cases I do. And that’s the main reason, I want to do different thing, and not get stuck in one, because I get easily bored. But that is so difficult. So! I want my own business, and work with different people and have a dynamic life. I don’t want to be behind a desk.

4 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you, about to be behind a desk, it must be boring.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't know much about Design or Dentistry but I do know a little about Gastronomy. I took some cooking classes las year:)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am someone who gets bored Easily gastronomy and I like too. I hope I never get stuck on repeat in work activities or statics jobs. It is something I will hate so much. (My name is written with a C on your list in the right side and it is written with K jaja that's it)

    ResponderEliminar