miércoles, 12 de junio de 2013

Mister Fahrenheit.




If I had the opportunity to meet a famous person would be the one and only Mr. Freddie Mercury. I think is one of the best singer in the history, his voice is so beautiful and unique. I can't listen a cover of his songs or Queen songs, just because they don’t have what Freddie brings to the songs.
I would like to ask him about his life and his fight against AIDS. How he confronts this controversial matter in the 80’s. And know where he got all the strength to keep going and doing music.
I think that he has a special style, when he was a solo singer, his music were very different than "Queen" style. It’s very colorful and fun. I love it. The song “living on my own” it’s a clear example of it. 


 
The thing that I like the most about this character is his performance. When he is on stage. He dance, jump and make the audience sing with him.
It would be great if he hadn’t died. I would be able to see him on stage live. He died in the same year that I was born, that is so sad. But I’m glad that I had the opportunity to appreciate his work and specially his voice.

2 comentarios:

  1. I know nothing about Freddy Mercury than his meme (haha). But you're right, it would be nice if some artists hadn't died.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Someone will have to create a form of time travel

    ResponderEliminar