jueves, 20 de junio de 2013

Fooood



Hi hi!
I love food! It one of the best things to do and it’s an activity that brings people together to talk and share. I also like to cook.
If I’m going to have take-out food I always prefer sushi. Lately there are lots of places and restaurants of sushi and there are lots of bad ones. I like the sushi bar Too Much.


Is a sushi bar in Providencia, near Tobalaba subway. What I like about this place is that they add the special flavor that the sushi have, which is the vinegar and the sugar, both are the flavors that I search in this cuisine. I also like the decoration and the layout of the restaurant. Is very intimate, they have low lights and tables for 2 or 4 people.


I would also like to try other types of cuisines. The Asian type I find more interesting and it what I had taste the most. Beside the Italian food, I never really ate European food. I don’t know if there is those types of restaurant and I think that they would be expensive. Eat out in a different place is always expensive but in special occasion would be nice.

1 comentario:

  1. I like sushi too! Sushi is a piece of food with a unique flavor (I mean mix of flavors that form an autentic flavor) and I think that's why Sushi is fashionable now jaja

    ResponderEliminar