jueves, 25 de abril de 2013

Karting



Hi everyone!
I found a funny photo taken in the kartodromo near Plaza Oste, in 2010, I was 19 years old :(.  I went with my family and the boyfriends of my sisters to drive karting. I don’t really know how to drive but I’m a car enthusiastic so I give my best and I end up last, but it doesn’t matter I have lots of fun trying. I even get into an accident, my legs were to short for the pedals so I have to choose between the two pedals, the break or the accelerator. And well I chose the accelerator, so my other feet don’t even touch the break; I don’t really think that I was driving at an enormous speed but with all the sounds that the kart makes I got the impression that I was driving like 100 km/h. when I went into a close curve, can you imagine what happen, again, I don’t know how to drive but I know that when you get into a tight curve you have to slow down and then speed up, and  I just speed up and then I speed up again haha so I started to spin and I crash into the tires. I hurt my neck a little but it was so much fun. 
I love cars, one of my favorites show is Top gear, with Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May, I love them, they are hilarious.

1 comentario:

  1. That's so fun! If i drove one of those cars i think i would end between the red and white tires

    ResponderEliminar