jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

A day in the life.

Hello!
Today I’m going to talk you about the recent event on my life; I hope that you are interests :)
Yesterday evening I go to the supermarket, I had to do a half dozen of cupcakes because a coworker of my sister wanted to buy. So I went to Jumbo in Costanera center to buy butter, powdered cocoa and chocolate chips, the ingredients that i didn’t have in my house. I take the time to hanging out with a friend that works near and we went to a park in Andres Bello to talk a while. So we talk and talk went suddenly a man approach to us and star to talk weird things, like he was from the street, he just had leave prison and he do 18 years because he kills three people and other horrible stuff, I was so scare because a didn’t know what he really wants, my friend ask him what he want, and he show us a knife on his sleeve. Well I had to say I only see the wooden part and all that takes to give me a huge creep. I didn’t know what to do, I was shock. I’ve never been in that situation, so many thing past through my mind, it was dreadful. My friend took his cellphone from his pocket, take off the sim card and pass the phone to the man, and he said “that enough for you to leave us alone?” and the man chance immediately (he was happy) and asked how much it cost, my friend told him and he started to leave when he said “I didn’t make you give me the phone” so my friend said “yeah but I only have two thousand pesos” he said that because he was scare to take out his wallet and risk to be stolen, he has more stuff in his wallet that on his cellphone so he take that decisions But! The man said “so give me the two thousand, because I don’t know how long I will be able to sell this” and he had to handle the money, but the man didn’t take the wallet. One good thing at least. And then he left.
He threatened us whit a knife that’s the worst thing that ever happened to me. The were people everywhere, and I thought that we react properly, but are people that maybe will react differently, that what scared me the most. We took the decision to go with the police because that man was walking around and frighten people. We went and, you can imagine what happened “we can’t do anything, we have to catch him on the act” said the policeman.
 I was so angry that even the police apologize for the law!
So what do I learn from this? I have to stay out those places (this happened in providencia, a place that, in my opinion was safe). And we have to take care of our self because the police can’t.
I hope that doesn’t happen to any of you, no one actually.
Have a nice week.

7 comentarios:

  1. Wow! What a creepy story. Which park were you in?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Near Los Leones station, in Andres bello street. :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I´m so sorry for your bad experience yesterday, in any part ofsantiago happens the same things and we never are safe to be stolen. The police it´s a bad joke always. What a shame.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. when I read the tittle I though you gonna talk about the Beatles song... bup!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I am speechless...sorry for what happened... =/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wow... What a terrifying experience. I feel sorry for you and your friend.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. That's horrible! I was shocked when you told me. And i forgot to tell you, Felipe went through the same. I just knew! He didn't got robbed fortunately.

    ResponderEliminar