jueves, 11 de abril de 2013

Ambitions :)

Hello classmates :)

Today i would like to tell you one of the ambitions that I have for my future job, I have many ideas for a job but I chose this one because i like the most. You may think.. but she studies design, she may want to work as a designer... not! :) I think that I can work in anythings applying knowledge learn in college for different things and also the carrer teach us how to be independent so thats what i want.
My ambition is to have a entertainment center for privates parties such as marriages, birthdays and whatever the clients need. I like this idea mostly for run the organizations, the decisions about the theme, music, colors etc just give the client the concept for the event.
I hope this work in the future, I need a lot of money but I think I can do it and also I have the help for my family in reference of what my sisters have study, for advice I mean. And why not some financially help too.. hope so. I would pay back I promise.
I always wanted to have an independent job even before i decided to study design, my first choice was odontology, that you can have a independent job too, but you can imagine how the dream died, not enough score or the score were to high, depend on how you look at it.
Well that was my sad and happy story.
Have a nice week!

5 comentarios:

  1. I'm totally agree with you, if we study something it does not mean that you have to work specifically on that.....at contrary you may do everything you want because you have that special thing that will help you to see everything from other point of view .....

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the events planning too, specially formal events, invitations and the proper use of cutlery (haha), but I don't like parties (in fact, I hate loud dance music).

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dear Cata, like you I have wanted study fashion design, but i couldn't. If you want, you can! You don't leave your dream, try to achieve!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'd like to go to all your parties haha! It good you have that planed, something you like and is totally feasible. And the plus, you'll be a designer, the best party planner!

    ResponderEliminar