jueves, 4 de julio de 2013

Sir Ken Robinson


When I was a freshman student in 2011 I didn’t have a normal first year, as all we know. So when we came back to the university after the strike ends and everything my Taller teacher were told that he have to give us a project that had relation with all the event past in the year, and he was very interested on the type of education that we get. So he show us a video of Ken Robinson call "Changing Education Paradigms   "

I’m not sure the year of the video but Ken Robinson speaks of the same topic, and it is illustrated.
I don’t think schools kills creativity, perhaps it reduces but there are many school that encourage it.  And I neither think that all schools stimulate creativity. It a complicated thing, because, schools have an end and that end doesn’t have relation with creative thing and is how the world works today. It important that people realize the sense of the life, it isn’t always study at the university to be a professional and work in an office. That isn’t the right path, the traditional path.
The school need to see the capacities of the children, not all kids have the same capacities and that’s doesn’t mean that they aren’t smart enough or lazy. We all are different and the educational system has to make a new one. The frustrations it’s a daily problem in the classroom because we oblige our children learn a standardized knowledge.
We have to encourage or children and all the people.



In other topic. I love monkeys! Specially chimpanzees.
When I was a child I always watched The Discovery Channel, I met Koko the gorilla. She is a gorilla who knows sign language. I have mixed feeling about this. Remove an animal of its habitat. But with this, scientific learn a lot about primate behavior and its very interesting and moving to watch.
First a short video
 


And the whole documentary. (I could upload the link with the entire documentary directly to the blog because it’s too long, but i left you the first part)
 

 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario