miércoles, 3 de julio de 2013

CN Tower

Hi hi everyone!
Today I’m going to talk about a building that i like :) I don’t know if that is a building per se but I think that a tower classified as one.

 The CN Tower (Canadian National Tower) is located in Toronto, Canada. Is the third tallest building in the world and its consider one of the seven wonders.
It was built in 1972 and it has touristic purposes.  Becouse is so high the first attraction is to get up and see all the city from 346 meters high. 


I found it kind of funny. Is a very strange bounding, I think that is like a futuristic vision of the 70’s / 80’s. I also like the skyline that the city has, because the CN Tower breaks it.


I don’t remember the first time that I saw it, I think that it was in a movie or something.
The CN Tower catch about 76 rays per year. And is quite a beautiful image. Is one of its attractions.

 

Canada is a country that I like to visit one day, it seem such a quit and relax country. And obviously visit and climb the Tower, despite my fear of heights.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario