miércoles, 17 de julio de 2013

TV shows



When I was a kid I watch a lot of TV. I still do but in those times I mostly watch cartoon and The Animal Planet. Now a watch TV series, in Warner channel and HBO, grown up stuff :)



The tv show that I most remember is Sailor Moon, I loved that show. It was about a student girl called Serena, who lives in a city where a super heroine is, and then she become a super heroine and fights a series of strange monsters. I don’t really remember all the argument because a watch it very young.  But there were 5 “sailors” that fight the evil. And when I was little, I think in second grade, I played with my school friends (some of they are still my friends) and we choose the characters. We act the episodes that we watch, I was Sailor Venus.
Over the seasons, the story started to get really weird, and I lost the track. Maybe because I was to young I didn’t understand the argument. Suddenly there were too many characters and to many Sailor, and Serena has little friend who turns out to be her daughter who came from the future and all kinds of tangle things. But over all I had good memories about this TV show, I remember the felling when I watched it and also the enthusiasm around it.
Writing about it makes me wanted to watch all the episodes and find out how it ends, maybe in vacations.

2 comentarios:

  1. I think that every girl at our age saw Sailor Moon. I did it too but I don't remember the show very well.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I wrote about Sailor Moon too! My favourite character was Sailor Mercury, haha...
    Ultimatelly and finally (at least in the manga), the Sailor Senshi fought all together against the chaos of the universe.

    ResponderEliminar