jueves, 18 de julio de 2013

Writing writing writing.



Hi hi!
Well, when it comes about writing English I’m not very good at it. When I was at school I didn’t pay attention to the lessons of grammar and those things because I get so bored in the classes, so I maybe write with not a lot of sense, but I think that I’ve been getting better on it.
Sometimes I didn’t enjoy it too much. I mean writing in the blog because some topics are hard to have an opinion of and it’s harder had it in English. I have problems with the times in English I always thought that I kind of write like a cave man. I hope not. But when it comes to speaking English I get easier. Maybe is because I watch a lot of TV shows in English, when I started to learn it. I thank that to my older sister. I think that it really improve your pronunciation if you started to learn it by listening. It’s like the natural way to learn a language.
The post that I like the most was the piece of art, I really enjoy Da Vinci’s work. And I enjoy seeing other people’s opinion about arts, and all types of art. And I also enjoy writing about Freddy Mercury I love him. I don’t have a post that I didn’t like or hate some of they were harder than other. But I remember that I didn’t write about the Concert or Exhibition assignment, because I couldn’t think of one.
I don’t know which blog I enjoy reading, and which is the most attractive. I love the background of Wain Yan blogs, and the way that she writes is very clear and entertaining.
And I think that is a very good tool to learn English, I have learn new words and ways to refer to thing.
And finally I leave you a song that it very catchy and I had it on my head all morning :) 



1 comentario:

  1. Thank you! I feel very pleased by what you wrote about me c:
    I agree with what you said about the post "A Piece of Art". It was interesting to know my classmates' opinion about different styles of art.

    ResponderEliminar